Hardware Sprint Accelerator
April 21 – May 01, 2019
Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
The startAD Venture Launchpad is a 10-day sprint accelerator deeply linked to emerging UAE industries designed to help startups rapidly refine, improve, and validate their business models customized for the UAE and MENA markets. Open to global seed stage hardware startups, the venture launchpad is supported by leading local corporations and is free of charge to accepted teams. Startups accepted into the program will go through a combination of training, mentorship, corporate showcase round-tables, investor round-tables, pitches, interviews, local customer discovery and validation activities and develop robust go-to-market strategies.
Note: Startups accepted into the Venture Launchpad are required to attend all 10 days of the program.
4 CyclesPer Year
10 – 15 Startups Per Program
- Have opportunities to validate your business with leading UAE corporations
- Get access to startAD’s prototyping facilities and coworking space
- Scale your startup with local customer discovery, and validation activities
- Benefit from a series of training and mentorship sessions with leading global experts
- Become investor ready with pitching and fundraising training
- Be a part of immersive investor roundtables, corporate showcases pitches, interviews, and pitch your startup to active local VCs, Angels and organizational investors.
- Meet key corporate partners, prospective clients, investors and experts in the industry that can help expand your network and advance your business from the startAD and NYU global network.
- Be considered for the startAD seed fund from USD 50000 to 250000 and ADvance, an opportunity to work at startAD co-shared space for 4-6 weeks and do deeper market analysis, get necessary mentorship and meet with potential partners and investors.
- Seed stage Hardware startups
- Targeting UAE/MENA market
- Startups who have a functioning prototype
- Startups with a committed founding team.
Examples of industry use cases we are looking for, but are not limited to:
- Manufacturing Automation
- Drone Technology
- Airport operations
- Fuel efficiency
- Enterprise solutions
- Machine Learning
- Predictive Analytics