- Beck, F. H. (2022) Presented and showcased two projects: “The Evolution of the Majlis” and “The Future of the Majlis” at the Smithsonian Folklife Festival 2022 in Washington, D.C.
- Celik, K. (2022) Delivered a presentation as an invited speaker: “Advances in development and characterization of sustainable construction materials” at the ACI Concrete Conference on Innovation, March 9-10, 2022, Dubai, UAE.
- Makovi, K. (2022) Delivered an invited talk: “Segregated mobility patterns amplify neighborhood disparities in the spread of COVID-19” at the ANET Lab (Agglomeration & Social Networks Research Lab; affiliated with the Hungarian National Science Academy), June 2, 2022.
- Marlow, T. (2022) Delivered an invited talk: “Future Flooding Increases Unequal Exposure Risks to Relic Industrial Pollution” at an online seminar series hosted by the First Street Foundation.
- Menendez, M. (2022) Was invited as a panel member “Celebrating the Power of Connection” at the 2022 Milken Institute Middle East and Africa Summit.
- Shafique, M. (2022). Was featured at TinyML Talks (Virtual – YouTube) discussing “Energy-Efficiency and Security for TinyML and EdgeAI: A Cross-Layer Approach”. February, 2022.
- Jabari, S. E. (2021) Delivered a presentation: “Incorporating kinematic wave theory into a deep learning method for traffic speed estimation” at the INFORMS Annual Meeting, Anaheim, CA.
- Makovi, K. (2021). Invited presentation: Interacting Urban Networks. Invited Presentation at Bond University, Australia, March, 2021.
- Marlow, T. (2021) Delivered an invited talk “Neighborhood Isolation During the COVID‑19 Pandemic” to the Safegraph community.
- Menendez, M. (2021). Delivered a presentation as a keynote speaker: Large-scale traffic datasets: Challenges and opportunities of open data platforms in the traffic community. International Pre-Conference (HKSTS) Workshop, 8th of December, 2021.
- Menendez, M. (2021). Invited presentation: Automated modular pods: Applications in public transportation and emergency medical services. World Conference on Transport Research Society (WCTRS) Committee on Intelligent Transport Systems (SIG-C3), January 2021.
- Menendez, M. (2021). Invited presentation: Modular vehicles: Some future applications. Special Transportation Seminar, University of South Florida (USF), January 2021.
- Menendez, M. (2021). The Future City: Harnessing Technology to Improve Urban Life. U.S. Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai, November 2021.
- Menendez, M. (2021) Delivered an invited presentation: “Is it too soon to bid farewell to driving our cars? The future of driverless travel” at the NYU Alumni Weekend, October 2021.
- Menendez, M. (2021) Was invited as a panel member: “Future of cities” at the NYU President’s Global Council, October 2021.
- Shafique, M. (2021) Gave a talk focusing on: “The Security of AI Functions in Autonomous Vehicles: Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies such as Machine Learning (ML)” at the 2nd Abu Dhabi Smart City Summit, 23rd of November, 2021.
- Singh, S. (2021) Presented a paper based on the Pilot Project on Use of ICT and extending digital citizenship at the MS Gore Conference, 18th-20th December 2021.
- Celik, K. (2020) Delivered Oral & Booth representation at the Emirates Steel Innovation Week, Abu Dhabi, February 2020.
- Diabat, A. (2020) Delivered an invited presentation: “Design of blood supply chains under risk of disruptions.” at International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, Dubai, March 2020.
- Jabari, S. (2020) Delivered a virtual workshop: “Decentralized network control using continuum traffic models: Large scale autonomy connectivity and mobility networks” at the Institute of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM), Fall 2020.
- Menendez, M. (2020) Delivered an invited masterclass: “Road network capacity: Are we there yet? at TU Delft, February 2020.
- Menendez, M. (2020) Delivered an invited presentation Automated modular vehicle technology. From public transportation to emergency medical services. Workshop III, Large Scale Autonomy: Connectivity and Mobility Networks, for the Long Program: Mathematical Challenges and Opportunities for Autonomous Vehicles. UCLA’s Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM), Los Angeles, November 2020.
- Brucato, M. (2020). Gave a talk focusing on: “Stochastic Package Queries in Probabilistic Databases” at SIGMOD, June 8th, 2020.
- Brucato, M. & Mannino, M. (2020) Presented a video for a demo concerning sPaQLTools at VLDB, August 16th, 2020.
- Abouzied, A. (2020) Presented a video: “Supporting Decision-Makers in Uncertain Environments” at Future Data, September 24th, 2020.
- Beck, F. (2019) Delivered a talk at Sustainability in Art and Design, Sharjah Museums Authority, Dubai, September 2019.
- Beck, F. (2019) Delivered a talk at NYU Shanghai, Interactive Media Program, Shanghai, October 2019.
- Beck, F. (2019) Delivered a talk at Donghua University, Shanghai International College of Fashion and Innovation, October 2019.
- Beck, F. (2019) Delivered a talk and innovation Workshop II & III at the First Abu Dhabi Bank, Abu Dhabi, November 2019.
- Beck, F. (2019) Delivered a talk at Parsons School of Design, New York, October 2019.
- Diabat, A. (2019) Delivered an invited presentation: “Hub-and-spoke network systems with economies-of-scale and congestion,” at the 26th World Road Congress, Abu Dhabi EX, October 2019.
- Diabat, A. (2019) Delivered an invited presentation: “Fixed-partition policies for the inventory routing problem,” at the 49th International Conference on Computers & Industrial Engineering, Beijing, October 2019.
- Jabari, S. (2019) Delivered an invited presentation: “Node modeling for congested urban networks,” at the 26th World Road Congress, Abu Dhabi EX, October 2019.
- Jabari, S. (2019) Delivered an invited presentation: “On data analytics for traffic operation,” at the 5th NYUAD Transportation Symposium, Abu Dhabi, November 2019.
- Menendez, M. (2019) Delivered an invited presentation: “Macroscopic modeling of multimodal transportation networks,” at the 26th World Road Congress, Abu Dhabi EX, October 2019.